Friday, May 7, 2021

Caution: Tractatus commentary
is in very, very rough form

It is nowhere near ready for dissemination. But, I believe in permitting anyone who likes to look over my shoulder and see what I am doing while my work is progressing, if it is.

That commentary is distinct from the essay An objection to proposition 1 of 'Tractatus,' which is complete, though flawed in its organization and presentation.

Right now the commentary is very clumpy, scattershot and not very good. At some future point -- who knows when? -- I hope to have put it into proper form. But, please peek if you are so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AC and the subset axiom

AC may be incorporated into the subset axiom. The subset axiom says that, assuming the use of "vacuous truth," any set X has a s...